Monday, April 25, 2011

Printer Alert - $2 OFF Wisk Detergent (POSSIBLY FREE!!!)

Deal of the week item

Head over and print a HOT $2 OFF Wisk Laundry Detergent.  

Use this printable to save big at Bi-Lo this week!  

Wisk Laundry Detergent 26-32 Loads - $3.99
USE $2 OFF printable
MAKES IT $1.99
*This deal is good through tomorrow (4/26)!*


***There is also a Catalina printing at some stores:***

"Get $2 in future savings when you buy any Wisk Detergent 50oz or larger"

I'm unsure if this is printing at Bi-Lo, but if it is, it will make the detergent FREE!  
The 32 load bottle in my stockpile is 50oz!!  I will be checking at my store later today 
and I'll let you know....
*The Catalina is not printing at BiLo - but is at Food Lion.  $1.99 is still a good price for 50oz bottles of Wisk, in my opinion (and it ends up being the same price at both stores - or you can wait it out and see if Food Lion will have it on sale soon)!*
and don't forget to hit that back button to print twice!  




No comments:

Post a Comment