Friday, May 21, 2010

My Husband's A Coupon Rockstar!


Most of you who know me personally know that my husband is finishing up school out of town in Columbia.  This week when I saw the great deals for Huggies Wipes at Kroger, I mentioned it to him (we don't have a Kroger nearby).  Well my sweet husband checked out the deal, printed the coupons he needed and headed to Kroger!  I think he knew how tickled I'd be that he made such an effort to make my life easier - but I think he liked getting such a great deal, too!  


Here's what he got:


2 Huggies Wipes Tubs - $1.99 ea
2 Huggies Wipes Refills - $5.99 ea


He got $3 OFF instantly ($15 Huggies promotion) and used two $2/2 Huggies wipes coupons.  

TOTAL SPENT:  $9.86

TOTAL SAVED:  $9.40
51% SAVINGS!


He really did AWESOME!!  
I'm pretty impressed, to say the least!  

1 comment: