Friday, May 28, 2010

Shopping For Vacation

We will be going to the lake for a week to take some time off and spend time with our family soon.  I can't wait for the kids to get to swim and play with their cousins, and our son is really looking forward to hydro-sliding again this year (he just learned how last summer)!  I have been picking up things here and there, our shopping list is really coming together now though so I can be planning more as things go on sale.  On top of our normal shopping I'll be shopping for around 20 people so I have to be smart about our spending!  

Here's what I picked up this week at Publix:


2 Cottonelle Tissue Paper
3 Dr. Pepper 12-packs
4 Dixie Paper Plates
3 Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce
2 Knorr's Sides

TOTAL SPENT:  $8.65
TOTAL SAVED:  $40.86
83% SAVINGS!  

Man, now I'm really starting to get excited about vacation!  Woo Hoo!

How did you do this week?  Please leave me a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment