Friday, April 22, 2011

Groupon Deal - $35 for $100 Worth of Photo Books, Cards, and Calendars @ Picaboo

Picaboo4


LOVE this  Groupon deal, especially with Mother's Day and Father's Day coming soon!  

Today only, you can grab $100 worth of Photo Books, Cards, and Calendars at
 Picaboo for only $35.    

The best part about this deal is that the Groupon can be used towards shipping!

I love Picaboo and I've made several photo books through them - the quality is awesome.  I also love that making the photo books on Picaboo is considerably easier than some photo sites.  While I want my photo gift to look nice, I'm not interested in spending 12 hours trying to figure out how to get all of my pictures in the right spots!

New to Groupon?  Sign up here to start saving big.  Everything from food to gifts to restaurant deals, Groupon offers large discounts every single day that will help you stretch a buck!

 Click here to grab this awesome deal!  If you're having trouble finding the deal, check under "Columbia" in South Carolina.  


Fine Print:
Expires October 20, 2011
Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts 
Redeem starting 4/26.  Valid toward tax and shipping.  Valid for photo books, cards, and calendars.  Not valid with any other offers.  May redeem across multiple orders.  

No comments:

Post a Comment