Monday, June 14, 2010

Teacher Appreciation Day @ Applebee's Tomorrow!

Applebee's

First - a great big THANK YOU to all of you who are teachers!  You have one of the toughest jobs out there and many times your hard work may go unnoticed.  I think it's a huge shame people don't take more time to appreciate the people who are educating our children!  Now that I've had my soapbox moment (forgive me!) - on to the great deal!  

Tomorrow (6/15) is Teacher Appreciation Day @ Applebee's.  Teachers can show a valid ID at Applebee's and get one of five entrees for only $1.99!  

-Oriental Salad
-Bacon Cheeseburger
-Fiesta Lime Chicken
-7oz Sirloin
-Three Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta

As always call your local restaurant to see if they're participating...and if they're not, I'd tell them they should be!  :)  And if you're not a teacher, why not forward this to someone who is?  

Thanks, Tracie!

No comments:

Post a Comment