Saturday, June 5, 2010

SOBE B1G1 Coupon RESET!



I really meant to post this last night after my little girl went to bed, but she wasn't in a cooperative mood and I didn't even remember until 2am this morning!  The Sobe B1G1 coupon has reset - AND - some people are reporting up to THREE prints per computer (I haven't had the chance to print yet, let me know what you get)!  


So you've got one more day to do the fantastic deal at Target!


Sobe - $1
Get a $5 Giftcard wyb 10
USE 5 BOGO FREE printable
USE 50¢ OFF Target printable (some stores will only let you use one coupon, so ymmv.)
PAY $4 - $4.50 (or less)
GET $5 Gift Card Back
Can you say MONEYMAKER? 


Thanks, Prudent Patron - and thanks for reminding me to get this one posted, Trink!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that's me! LOL Your welcome. I got excited this morning when i saw it. Printed 4. I am a happy lady today.

    ReplyDelete