Sunday, June 6, 2010

Target - Deals & Clearance Alert!



I saw the Gillette Fusion razors on a clearance endcap yesterday at Target when I went to do the Sobe deal I told you about here, so after I got my papers this morning I went straight over to score some FREE razors!  Today was a happy newspaper day for me - I knew I'd be buying extras since this week's inserts are great, but I was SO excited to open up one of my papers and find THREE P&G inserts!  YIPPEE!  Clip your coupons and get some great deals at Target this week!

Single Gillette Fusion Razors - Clearance price $2.48
USE $4 OFF from 6/6 P&G
MAKES THEM FREE!


72 ct Pampers Thick Wipes - $2.39 
USE $2 OFF from 6/6 P&G
MAKES IT 39¢!


Eggos Frozen Waffles - Temporary Price Cut @ my store for $1.75
USE $1 OFF printable
MAKES IT 75¢
(I would have purchased these, but we have ZERO room in our freezer!!)


I also noticed a ton of food items on clearance:
Campbell's Cooking Soups
Lipton Soup Mixes
Orville Redenbacher Popcorn
Kool-Aid (canisters)
Ghiradelli Chocolates
Movie theatre style boxes of candy 
Jack Links Beef Jerky (some had peelies)
Target brand Vitamin Water 


*If you keep a coupon binder, I'd be sure to take it in with you!  This is one of those times when I question my decision not to keep a coupon binder...but if I did, I'd be clipping coupons this afternoon instead of heading in the back yard to grill out with my family!  Whatever works, right?*

I'll post the details of my shopping trip later, but basically I spent under $5 for 6 packages of wipes and 8 razors!  

Want to see this week's entire ad?  Check out Totally Target where you'll find all the coupon match-ups and deals!  I always check out her page before I make any Target trips - just in case there's something I missed in the ads!


No comments:

Post a Comment