Friday, October 23, 2009

This Week's Shopping Trip! 10-23-2009

I made two separate trips to Publix this week. We are well stocked but I am making purchases to stock up for a Halloween party for our son and for the holiday season in general. We did have to buy dog food since we were almost out, but other than that we more or less only buy what's on sale - which is a great feeling!

Here's what I got:

2 T. Marzetti's Dips
1 Log Cabin Syrup
4 Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Pasta
2 Progresso Bread Crumbs
4 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks
2 Wise Cheez Doodles
3 Birds Eye Steamer Trays
1 bag Baked Lays
1 Glad ForceFlex Trash Bags
1 20 lb bag Purina Dog Chow
1 Old El Paso Taco Shells
2 Old El Paso Seasoning Packs
1 Snickers Candy Bar
1 Women's Day Magazine (found some q's inside and an article on grocery savings - sweet!)
2 bags Publix Candy Corn
**2 Sushi/Sashimi Rolls from the deli** Not something we usually buy, but this was for"take-out" night! Sushi and a night off of cooking is right up my alley! YUM!

I must confess, I have absolutely no clue where one of my receipts went so I don't know my exact total saved! I was the victim of a drive by counter de-clutter and I think it got tossed.

TOTAL SPENT: $22.63
TOTAL SAVED: Well over $50.00

Considering the sushi was around $12, it was an awesome week at Publix for the rest of my grocery purchases!

No comments:

Post a Comment