Friday, October 16, 2009

This Week's Shopping Trips! 10-16-2009

I had every intention of making several trips this week. Really, I did!

After a nasty experience at BiLo, I decided to just stick with Publix this week. The cashier (who was also a customer service manager) was unbelievably rude to me at BiLo, I'm guessing he's just a coupon-hater by nature. I don't know about you guys, but most of the time I will just politely thank a cashier and tell them I've decided not to purchase my items and leave. I'm not going to get into it with someone who is having a major power trip over a few 50¢ coupons. I'll just spend my money elsewhere. I have learned my lesson about this BiLo - and next time I'll drive the extra few miles to go to the more coupon-friendly Super BiLo.

I did very well at Publix again this week. Some of my coupons did not double even though they should have (I do NOT love that little "bonus coupon suppress" button) but considering I bought formula and diapers, I am not complaining!

Here's what I got:

Photobucket



1 8-Roll Sparkle PTs
1 Big Box Huggies
2 Nabisco Honey Maid Graham Crakers (S'mores = YUM!)
1 Kikkoman Sushi/Sashimi Soy Sauce (marked down to $1)
4 Betty Crocker Potatoes
4 Muir Glen Tomatoes
2 Hunts Ketchup
2 Swansons Chicken Broth
2 24oz Enfamil Premium Formula (had a SWEET BOGO Q from BiLo)
2 1lb pkg Ground Beef (used a Q for fresh meat from K-Mart!)
2 pkg FiberOne Yogurt
1 Glade Candle
1 Gallon of Milk
1 Publix Coffee (Penny Item - was hoping for sub, oh well!)

TOTAL SPENT: $34.44
TOTAL SAVED: $93.92

1 comment: