Wednesday, September 29, 2010

HUGE Deals - Halloween Costumes!

Animal Planet Collector's Edition Monkey Infant Costume

It's that time of year again!  I'm still looking for the perfect costume for my baby girl and my son has changed his mind about sixteen times already!  There are some awesome deals right now on BuyCostumes.com - I just can't make up my mind!!  Seriously - that adorable Animal Planet Monkey Costume is only $9.99!

This High School Musical Costume is marked down to $12.99!  If you've got a High School Musical fan, be sure to check out some of the HSM accessories!  I saw a water bottle for only 59¢ that would make an awesome stocking stuffer!  

Baby Baseball Bunting Costume
This poor little baby looks miserable - but that costume is SO stinkin' cute!!  If I had an infant - I would totally be ordering this (only $14.99)!!  


There are so many options - and there really are some great deals (just click on the red "SALE" button in the top right hand corner)!  Check out the deals right here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment