Thursday, April 8, 2010

Looking for New Recipes?

Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad


I love to cook - and I'm always looking for new recipes to try!  I find tons of deals on ingredients, but I'm constantly searching for something new to bring to the table for my hungry little family.  Here's my latest find -The Columbia Comfort Food Examiner!  

Elizabeth Pursley is a local writer that brings you the best of the best when it comes to Comfort Food - which we all love!  You can see Elizabeth's recipes here, including an awesome recipe for delicious Macaroni & Cheese or Grilled Chicken Ceasar Salad.  These are simple yet delicious recipes that anyone can make.  Want to "WOW" everyone at your next cookout?  Check out the article on BBQ Chicken - YUM!   You can even subscribe to have the recipes delivered right to your in-box when you subscribe!  Check it out today!  

1 comment:

  1. If you'd like new recipes, I would love to share some of mine lol! :))

    ReplyDelete