Friday, April 16, 2010

Publix Trips - 74% Saved!


I'm back in the swing of things - and was quickly reminded why I really like coupons - and why I LOVE saving money!  There were great deals to be had this week.  I am thinking of going back if I can get a chance before the ad is over.  I would love to pick up a few more things - and add even more items to my donation stash for the Penny Experiment.  I even started preparing for our vacation this week by buying staples that I know we will use for our week away at the lake!  There will be a house full of family and lots of hungry kids - and y'all know it would kill me to pay full price for groceries!

Here's what I got:


1 Head Cauliflower
1 3lb Bag Apples
4 Mueller's Spaghetti
2 Cartons Swanson's Chicken Broth
1 Dannon Dan-O-Nino
1 Danimals Crush Cups
1 14ct Prevacid
4 Cans Hormel Chicken Breast
1 Yoplait Greek Yogurt
1 Bag Sunchips
1 Crest Toothpaste
1 Loaf Bread
2 Starbucks Ice Cream
1 Buddig Turkey
2 12-Double Roll Cottonelle TP
2 Peter Pan Peanut Buter
4 Orville Redenbacher Popcorn
4 Hunts Ketchup
1 Publix Dryer Sheets
1 Cascade Dishwasher Detergent
2 Dentyne Gum
1 Bayer Asprin Heart Health
2 Boxes of Huggies Diapers


TOTAL SPENT:  $63.86
TOTAL SAVED:  $102.94
I will also submit for the $10 Publix Gift Card Rebate here
Making my out of pocket only $53.86.
I saved 74%!  

How did you do this week?  Leave me a comment and if you 
have a blog - please leave me a link! 
 I would love to come see your savings, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment