Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tax Day FREEBIES!

Tax day is tomorrow - I hope you haven't waited till the last minute!  Tax day is never fun, but I have to admit I don't mind it so much...my sweet nephew's birthday falls on tax day!  I'm sure his mommy would say that's because he's "taxing" at times - but I don't believe that for a second!  

Anyhow - here are some FREEBIES to make your day a little better, because really? 
 Who doesn't like FREE?!



Get a FREE massage at any HydroMassage location April 15th - 18th! 
 Check here to find a location near you.  


Get 2 FREE Cupcake bites to make Tax Day Less Taxing from Cinnabon on April 15th from 6pm - 8pm!  Plus, if you tell them why your life needs Cinnabon frosting - you'll have a chance at a $100 giftcard!  Yum!


-It's FREE Tax Day at Whole Foods stores.  Shop all day, and
 Whole Foods picks up the tab for the tax!


-MaggieMoo's Ice Cream is giving away one FREE single scoop of ice cream on April 15th!  Find a location near you right here!



No comments:

Post a Comment