Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sunday Coupon Preview

Today is the last day of the year and of the decade! Clean out your coupon stash,use what you can before they expire and get ready to start anew. I'd head out early to get your papers this weekend - it's going to be a HUGE week as far as inserts are concerned! Has anyone else noticed in your area that if you don't get your papers early, many places are selling out? That's how it is around here, so getting my papers is a top priority. (right up there with massive amounts of coffee!)

I usually get two editions of The Post and Courier every week, and this provides more than enough coupons to get my family of four through a six to eight week sales cycle. I will be buying extra papers this week though - there are really some high value goodies in there (especially for health and beauty stuff -time to restock!
I'm hoping to sweet talk some family in Columbia
into picking up one or two of the extras for me...
The State almost always has higher value coupons than we do down here!

You can get a list of this weeks coupon inserts here -
and a preview of what is coming all year!

Just browsing through, I see lots of coupons that
will make for FREEBIES when combined with sales!
HURRAY FOR FREE!


1 comment:

  1. Sunday paper coupons are found in the form of fold inserts in most Sunday papers.

    ReplyDelete