Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Savings For EpiPens

Center for Anaphylactic Support

One of my best friends has a little boy with very severe allergies.  I feel so bad for him, since he's getting to an age where he realizes that he can't have what everyone else can(including his big brother)!  I also feel so horrible for her, because I can't begin to imagine the fear goes through every day.  Ever notice how relatives always want to feed a baby?! 

Since her insurance doesn't cover her son's EpiPen, I was so glad when I found this site. 
 CAS (Center for Anaphylatic Support) has great information and resources for severe allergy sufferers.  There's also a great EpiPen refill reminder - so you'll always have it, just in case.  You can also sign up here and you'll get a $5 Pharmacy Check good towards your purchase of an EpiPen or EpiPen Jr. Auto-Injector  (with a qualifying prescription). 

No comments:

Post a Comment