Friday, February 26, 2010

Publix & BiLo Trips - And Why I Love Coupons!

Publix makes me soooo happy! Loving the Viva Italia Sale going on...It's just crazy how working the sales and stacking your coupons can really add up to amazing savings.


Here's what I got:

1 Gallon Publix Milk
3 Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
1 Coffee-Mate Coffee Creamer
2 Post Fruity Pebbles
2 Post Cocoa Pebbles
4 Progresso Broth
5 cans Green Giant Veggies
8 Progresso Soups

Total Spent: $5.15
Total Saved: $58.13
92% Saved - I did a happy dance for at least 10 minutes!!

Please remember, that we are well stocked and I work very hard at only buying when things are on sale. We also get creative and eat from our freezer/pantry - Our meal plans come from what we have or what is on sale. There are times when my spending is much higher than this (like this upcoming week will be). Totals like this will balance out the weeks when I go over budget stocking up on things like diapers (when they're on sale)! I am typically happy when I save 50% or more - so on a week like this I get really excited! It's true, I really do love coupons! Savings like this give me such a buzz! (Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets like that!?)

I also made a quick trip in to BiLo.
4 Land O Frost Sandwich Meat
1 Luzianne Coffee (This was on Closeout @ $3.24 and I had a Catalina for $2 OFF)

Total Spent: $3.05
Total Saved: $18.60
86% Saved!

No comments:

Post a Comment